Re: priority, bgnice

> 	zsh seems to be running all my jobs
> (foreground and background) "niced"  I have
> "unsetopt bgnice" in my .zshrc file.
>
> 	I am running zsh-2.6-beta15 (though I
> had the same problem with beta13 and beta19)
> on a DEC alpha running osf1 (ver 2.0).

Are you sure that zsh causes this?  Isn't it that the zsh itself is stared
as a niced process?  In this case all of its childs will be niced of
course.  It may happen that the window manager or some xsession script
starts xterms in the background niced.

I use zsh on OSF/1 V2.0 and I do not have this problem.

Zoltan