Re: completions with users (-u) and NIS+

> Hi,
>
> Completions with users (-u option) don't seem to work with NIS+.
> Here are the possible completions I can get:
> adm       daemon    lp        nobody    root      sys       vlefevre
> bin       listen    noaccess  nuucp     smtp      uucp
>
> I have zsh 3.0-pre1.
>
> Does anyone else have the same problem?

Try to add -DHAVE_NIS_PLUS to DEFS in Src/Makefile, remove zle_tricky.o and
recompile.

To zsh-workers,
Anyone willing to write a configure check for NIS+?  Or any suggestions how
can I write this test myself?  The problem is that we do not use NIS+ here.

Zoltan