Question about completeion.

Hi!

I have modified multicomp() function to work for cd & Co. (including
$cdpath). It works fine; I can say

% cd /u/l/l/t<TAB>

and it is expanded to

% cd /usr/local/lib/texmf

without any problem; `cd T<TAB>' would expand it to `cd TeX', meaning
/home/bor/src/TeX and /home/bor/src in $cdpath. Now I would like to write
small wrapper around cd, so that

% cd /u/l/l/t<RETURN>

would change dir into /usr/local/lib/texmf iff the match is unique;
otherweise expand argument and leave me in MENU mode.

I am not so skillfull in zsh programming; also, I am not shure if I can
call completion from inside of shell function.

Is it possible? Thanks for any hint.

greetings

Andrej Borsenkow 		Fax:   +7 (095) 252 01 05
SNI ITS Moscow			Tel:   +7 (095) 252 13 88

NERV:  borsenkow.msk		E-Mail: borsenkow.msk@xxxxxx