Re: Looking for people running m68k with NS 3.2

andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Andrew Jones) on 26 Aug 1996 wrote:
> I could not get Zsh 3.0 to install. Version 2.6 works fine under
> NeXTstep 3.2.  I just installed NS 3.3 and have not tryied to
> reinstall Z 3.0.

Yes, that was another (more minor) problem.  It would 'make' but
not 'make install' for me.

However, it would compile just fine.

Apparently I've got something on my system that's tricking it into
running slowly when drawing prompts and/or going back through
history commands.  Others report no problems on 3.3.  After the
'make' you just have to move zsh to /usr/local/bin by hand

TjL

Timothy J. Luoma <luomat@xxxxxxxx>       http://www.nerc.com/~luomat
	My USENET feed is slow and not very reliable
	PGP 2.6.2 key: email with SUBJECT: send-ascii pgpkey