ANSI zsh?

Greetings fellow ZSH users,

I was wondering where I could find ZSH scripts that will colourize the
shell (ie. have ANSI support, y'know).  I've seen BASH shell screens that
had executables in "red", directories in "blue", etc.  It makes it easy to
see things at a glance when it's in colour. :)  Also, are there any sites
that have more zsh scripts?  I used the default ones that come with
zsh 3.0.1, and it works wonderfully.  Colour would be a nice touch,
wouldn't it?  :)

Thanks for any advice!

--
 Sirius Bontea, E-3