Re: zsh on NT?

> I think the answer to this is NO, but I'll ask anyway.  Can I get
> zsh for NT?  I have MKS, but I really miss zsh when I use my NT system.
> Any plans for it?

As it currently stands, the source code for zsh is very Unix
dependent.  A port to NT would require considerable changes,
and would probably need to be done outside of the mainline
development process (and merge back in later if the port was
clean).  As it stands, I haven't heard of anyone porting zsh to
a non-Unix box.

But the source code for zsh has been cleaned up considerable
in the last couple of years, so it might be possible.  But it
would be difficult.

rc