Re: zsh-3.0.2 released

Responding To:	Zoltan Hidvegi <hzoli@xxxxxxxxxx>
Original Date:	Wed, 18 Dec 1996 01:05:08 +0100 (MET)

> Zsh version 3.0.2 has been released!

It is still too slow to be usable on my NeXTStation, specifically
the redrawing of the prompts.

I'm at a loss as to what to do.  I'd really like to use 3.0.2, I'm
still on 2.6.  Is anyone else using 3.0.2 on a non-turbo
NeXTstation?  Are you experiencing any troubles such as the ones I
mentioned?   I'm also seeing weird things when I use the up arrow to
go through history.

TjL

--
Tj Luoma (luomat@xxxxxxxx) / http://www.next.peak.org/~luomat

	*** I will be out of town from Dec 19th - Dec 31st ***