Re: zsh-3.0.2 released

Timothy J Luoma wrote:
:It is still too slow to be usable on my NeXTStation, specifically
:the redrawing of the prompts.
:
:I'm at a loss as to what to do.  I'd really like to use 3.0.2, I'm
:still on 2.6.  Is anyone else using 3.0.2 on a non-turbo
:NeXTstation?  Are you experiencing any troubles such as the ones I
:mentioned?   I'm also seeing weird things when I use the up arrow to
:go through history.

I can't remember if you tried this so I'm about to look through the list,
but have you compiled it with "#undef HAVE_SELECT" in  config.h ?
I'll have another look at the problem after work today.
--
Geoff Wing [gwing@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]   Technical Manager
  Phone    : +61-3-9818 2977	     PrimeNet - Internet Consultancy