Re: zsh 3.0.2 useless on NeXTStation? (Solved)

Dear zsh-workers!

Turns out, stdout (aka shout) was totally unbuffered, no wonder, it was
too slow. Buffering should be beneficial to other systems also.

Many thanks, and special greetings to Timothy!

Wolfgang.

Now, here's the patch:

*** init.c.old  Tue Dec 17 21:14:11 1996
--- init.c      Thu Dec 19 00:53:37 1996
*** 376,378 ****
  #ifdef _IOFBF
!     setvbuf(shout, NULL, _IOFBF, 0);
  #endif
--- 376,378 ----
  #ifdef _IOFBF
!     setvbuf(shout, NULL, _IOFBF, BUFSIZ);
  #endif