Is this possible/easy?

I need to generate a script to ping all the IP addresses in a couple
of class C's.  (So we can double check our records, and see which are
in use) Is there a way to generate this easilly?  Even something to
list them all out, and redirect the output would be enough.

Something like

150.150.150.0
150.150.150.1
150.150.150.2
150.150.150.255

Thanks;
Jason

--
   Jason Price   | The brain is a wonderful organ: it starts working the