Re: problems installing zsh on x86

Sweth Chandramouli wrote:
> In file included from ./system.h:64, from zsh.h:36, from builtin.c:32:
> /usr/local/lib/gcc-lib/i486-sun-solaris2/2.4.5/include/sys/stat.h:231:

You use gcc-2.4.5.  I bet that you installed this on an older Solaris
version, and you did not reinstall gcc after you upgraded the OS.  This
does not work, and you will have problems compiling other programs as well.
Please install the latest gcc.  Alternatively you can try the SUN C
compiler: remove config.cache, and set the CC environment variable to cc
before running configure.

Zoltan