Re: strange behaviour with .zsh and su

I have had much success with putting just a .zshenv file in my $HOME with
some basic information, including a ZSH folder (which, in my case is
$HOME/Unix/zsh/).

The zshenv file includes a loop which sources any file found in
$HOME/Unix/zsh/source, so I have several files in there:

aliases
bindkeys
functions

The advantage is that I have all my aliases in one file, all my bindkeys
in another, etc etc and I can easily check/change them.  An error in my
alises file does not prevent my bindkeys and functions from being loaded,
etc etc.

I feel that this is a good solution, it works for 'su' just fine, and I
still only have one entry in my $HOME (.zshenv) and can put the other
zsh-related files in another nested folder.

TjL