Getting xterm title bar to display last command...

Okay, so I have the neat function from the zsh web site to get my xterm to
display the current directory....Anyone know how to use that basic idea to
get my xterm to display the last thing entered at the command line
instead?

Thanks,
Sam

--
VA Research Linux Workstations        |  The World's Best Linux Workstations
                                      |	          Featuring RedHat
http://www.varesearch.com             |  Now offering VarStation II Systems
Sam Ockman - (415)934-3666, ext. 133  |     Based on the Intel Pentium II