Re: FAQ, German Umlauts

Zefram wrote:

> Does this mean that in your first message you were talking about
> 2.5.1? Does 3.0 or later do what you want?

No, both versions behave exactly the same as far as this problem is
concerned (otherwise I'd have no problem...).

I just wanted to point out that zsh has been able to deal with
lower case Umlauts for quite some time (as someone said that even
this ability was recent)

                Bye
                        Uli

Uli Zappe               E-Mail: uli@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                (NeXTMail,Mime,ASCII) PGP on request
Lorscher Strasse 5      WWW:    -
D-60489 Frankfurt       Fon:    +49 (69) 9784 0007
Germany                 Fax:    +49 (69) 9784 0042

staff member of NEXTTOYOU - the German NEXTSTEP/OPENSTEP magazine