Re: zsh for NT?

On 1 Jul 1997, Andy Eskilsson wrote:

> / "John Cooper" <John.Cooper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> | Has anyone yet ported zsh to NT?  (bash is becoming tiresome!)
>
> Yep, a guy at Micro$oft, named Amol Deshpande, a binary can be found
> at ftp://ftp.blarg.net/users/amol/zsh. Seems to work quite good
> really. Don't remember the version but I don't think it is the latest.

It reports itself as 3.0.2-nt-beta-0.12. I am not shure, if it usable
without GNU environment - it doesn't understand either 'dir' or 'ls' ;-)
Also, I am having problems with ZLE (well, I just tried for ten minutes).
This site doesn't seem to have any docs.

Very interesting would be port of 3.1 (including modules support).

Andrej Borsenkow 		Fax:   +7 (095) 252 01 05
SNI ITS Moscow			Tel:   +7 (095) 252 13 88

NERV:  borsenkow.msk		E-Mail: borsenkow.msk@xxxxxx