Re: zsh as root login

Andrew Main <zefram@xxxxxxxxx> écrit :
> Marc Baudoin wrote:
> >I'd like to have root use zsh on my system.  In order to do it
> >properly, it needs to be installed in /bin and to be compiled
> >statically.  But zsh installs itself in /usr/local/bin and is
> >compiled dynamically (which is OK for normal users but not for
> >root).
>
> LDFLAGS='-static -s' ./configure --prefix=/ --mandir=/usr/man

That's not what I meant.  Basically, I want to do :

./configure
make
make install

and end with a dynamic zsh in /usr/local/bin and a static one in
/bin.  The man pages and info files can be installed only one
time in /usr/local.

--
Marc Baudoin   -=-   <Marc.Baudoin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Security On-Line software