Re: sorry for this, but...

> I hate to waste bandwidth, but I have had a recent procmail disaster,
> and all of my filters/folders are gone, as well as archived mail.  Thus,
> I need the listserv address for this list.  I am going nomail for a
> month, and I cannot find the listserv address for zsh-users.

Here is the relevant part of the meta-faq.

Richard Coleman
coleman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

  subscribe e-mail-address       (or)
  unsubscribe e-mail-address

to the associated administrative address for the mailing list:

   zsh-announce-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   zsh-users-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
   zsh-workers-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

YOU ONLY NEED TO JOIN ONE OF THE MAILING LISTS AS THEY ARE NESTED.
All submissions to zsh-announce are automatically forwarded to zsh-users.
All submissions to zsh-users are automatically forwarded to zsh-workers.

If you have problems subscribing/unsubscribing to any of the mailing
lists, send mail to Richard Coleman <coleman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>.