Re: @ in bindkey -v and control-x ( in bindkey -e

fk5a005@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> thanks peter, for answering the question about the ability
> to do what i want in 3.1

You don't need 3.1, I just happened to write it that way because I find
the syntax clearer.  There's no problem with

bindkey -s -a @a 'input string'

in any version of zsh; the `alternate' keymap turns out to be the vi
command mode one whatever editing mode you're in.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxx>       Tel: +49 33762 77366
WWW:  http://www.ifh.de/~pws/       Fax: +49 33762 77413