Re: Why 'man' not work?

	Author:        zhouyhong <sve6!zhouyh%ichp7@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

> It told me: "zsh: job table full or recursion limit exceeded"

what does 'where man' say??

It sounds like you might have made an alias or function for `man':

>From the FAQ:

3.14: How do I execute command `foo' within function `foo'?

  The command `command foo' does just that.  You don't need this with
  aliases, but you do with functions.  Note that error messages like

    zsh: job table full or recursion limit exceeded

  are a good sign that you tried calling `foo' in function `foo' without
  using `command'.  If `foo' is a builtin rather than an external
  command, use `builtin foo' instead.

TjL, bitten by this just the other day