Re: help with understanding diffs in startup files

	Author:        Andrew Main <zefram@xxxxxxxxx>

> It is a particular problem with Slackware.

This is Redhat I think

> >Anyway, the only systemwide I can find is /etc/zprofile, and it isn't in
> >there.
>
> /etc/zlogin, /etc/zshrc and /etc/zshenv are also used if present.

None of them are.

I've always just used one init file.  Perhaps this would be a good time to
learn what should go in what file.

Where should variables go?
functions?
aliases?
bindkeys?

I am tempted to put them in .zlogin since that is read last but that is
probably not right.

TjL