Re: zsh lists being used for spam-gathering?

luomat@xxxxxxxx said:
> Is there a way for someone to get a list of all the people subscribed
> to this list?

Not directly, I think, but the mailing lists also appear on web pages, which
seems like a probable way they might have got hold of email addresses.  It
seems improbable that anybody would bother going through mailing lists
nowadays (it's just too awkward, I'd have thought), but it's known that people
do web crawling.