Thanks!

Hi, all!  Thank you all for those quick and insiightful responsen
to my recent questions!  :-)  I appreciate them all - combining
Unix programs are always wonderful, though I must admit that sometimes
it seems so much better when you need just one program to do a job.

Like always, I will try to share my knowledge and experience through my pages.
Some solutions definitely will be added to my page about the Zshell!  :-)

Sven