(one more) Completion question

Is it possible to reject current alt completion and move on to the
next? That is, suppose with the following:

compctl -S / -q  -g '*(-/^D)' +  -g '*(-/D)' +  -K cdmatch cd

if I happen to have zoo in current durectory, I would like to tell "no,
I want zsh in ~/src"? Looks useful - it gives you the ability to use
simple completion 95% of times and to move on to more complex if needed.
I think, someone has posted example, which loads completion list on the
first call; the above feature could the be used to refresh this list.
Something like

compctl -k matches_list + -K get_matches

where get_matches updates array matches_list.

Andrej Borsenkow 		Fax:   +7 (095) 252 01 05
SNI ITS Moscow			Tel:   +7 (095) 252 13 88

NERV:  borsenkow.msk		E-Mail: borsenkow.msk@xxxxxx