Call for neat examples

Hey folks

	As Bart just pointed out, there are many different pieces of zsh
that even someone who has used the shell for awhile doesn't necessarily know
about.

	I was wondering if there was any interest in getting together a
'best of Zsh Uses' file.... I'd be happy to put it together.

	I'm thinking of nifty little functions and scripts that illustrate
tricks and just plain good use of the functionality (heh... pun intended) of
zsh.

	Commented code, of course, will be the most easily reusable.... but
if you can at least give an overview it will be appreciated.

	If you're interested, please reply (using this Subject: line) and
I'll start a summary file).

	Thanks!

		TjL

--
"It takes real courage to be a Macintosh user; it takes real
conviction; not unlike being a Christian in the days of the Romans."