pine -f completion help needed

the '-f' flag to pine is used to open a specific mailbox (flatfile) in a
certain directory.

The directory in my case is $Home/Unix/pine/mail/

What's the correct 'compctl' for that sort of thing?

(any good repositories of compctls around?  I still think they work by voodoo)

TjL

--
"It takes real courage to be a Macintosh user; it takes real
conviction; not unlike being a Christian in the days of the Romans."