Re: 3.1.4: Somebody please explain BARE_GLOB_QUAL

Bart Schaefer wrote:
>More specifically, explain what happens when it is -not- set.  Are glob
>qualifiers completely disabled in that case?

At the moment, yes.  My intention is that eventually we will have some
other, unambiguous, glob qualifier syntax, which will be available
regardless of BARE_GLOB_QUAL.  (We need the capability to disable the
current qualifier syntax in order to fully emulate ksh glob syntax.)

-zefram