Re: compctl tips needed on words with common prefix

    Bart> Good luck.  (I hesitate to inquire further about the "xxx
    Bart> cinema" part ...)

That light up my day, I just made up command name 'xxx' (my usual temp
file name) and I need a word starts with ci so I chose cinema.  What a
combo!

Actually, I was trying to define the compctl for ode (a source code
control system used internally inside DEC).  ode has similar command
structure as cvs so I took the cvs completion package you wrote and
modify for ode, unfortunately, there is 'co' and 'construct' which
mess things up.  Fortunately there there are no common prefix in cvs,
otherwise you will face the same problem.

Thanks for the tips anyway.