zsh installation on FreeBSD-2.2.6

I just thought I'd mention it:

Installing the zsh on FreeBSD-2.2.6 doesn't get the manuals right.
You get the (standard) manual of the zsh even with "man zshall" -
and all the other separate manuals do not show up at all.

I'd give better info if I coukld just get my data into
the system and be able to work at home properly...

And I'd also update the info on the "latest version" in my sig
if the zsh homepage would give me info on it (hint hint)...

Sven

--
Sven Guckes guckes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx            using zsh-3.0.5 [961218]
ZSH HomePage: http://www.zsh.org   | Latest version:  zsh-3.1.3 [980501]