Directory completion

I have cd aliased to 'c', and wanted to get it so it only completed
on directories ... the obvious seemed to be this:

compctl -g '*(/)' c

but it chokes on symlinks.  How do I get it to recognize symlinked
directories too?  I have quite a lot of them around.

bekj

--
: --Neophilic-Hacker-Grrl-Geek-Eclectic-Gay-Disabled-Boychick--
: gossamer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  http://www.tertius.net.au/~gossamer/