Re: Strange behaviour of zsh-3.1.5 on IRIX 6.2

Zefram wrote:

> Is anyone else using IRIX?

Yes, I am. I tried for some time to get 3.1.4 working. That was without
much success. The compile process went just fine. But when trying to run
the shell, it failed. Tracing the error down in a debugger showed that it
crashed when trying to do a wrefresh without even having a window.

As it was getting boring to fiddle around with that curiosity, I just
switched back to 3.0.5 (and changed some of my config files) which works
like a charme.

If I find some time this weekend I might check out version 3.1.5.

	Roland