Re: prob w/ case patterns

Will Day writes:
 > I picked up the zsh-3.1.5-pws-11 archive from Peter's page, but I'm
 > curious when a new beta version (3.1.6?) might be released.  How does
 > that usually work?

It usually works pretty much the same way PWS's releases are working;
that is, after a number of patches have gone by and the new features are
close to stable, the archive maintainer makes a release.  Unfortunately
the archive maintainer changed jobs recently and hasn't been able to
make a new "official" beta.

When a new beta finally gets done, it will *probably* be essentially
identical to the most recent -pws-XX, because that's what the people
who are actively posting patches are using as a baseline.