Re: howto: no space after completion (this used to work in 3.0.5!!!!)

On Fri, May 07, 1999 at 08:43:53AM +0200, Sven Wischnowsky wrote:
> something going on I don't understand. Maybe the thing Larry mentioned
> (directory must exist and be accessible)? Or lapps not really set?
> (Sorry, I'm just guessing.)

Zsh does a check if it exists, but doesn't check ownership or
permissions. Checking permissions would be a completion thing
probably, since some commands which take directories as arguments need
the directories to be accessible, and some don't.