Best place to put `mesg n` into?

Hi,

I have `mesg n` in my ~/.zshrc file to avoid getting all these `talk`
messages. This works fine for the interactive shell. It does not for
xterms opened in a way like `xterm -e wnewmail &`. This makes sense as the
manpage states

     Then,  if  the  shell is interactive, commands are read from
     /etc/zshrc and then $ZDOTDIR/.zshrc.

and this xterm is not interactive. But as `mesg` has nothing to do with
the shell's environment, I avoided to put it into ~/.zshenv. Am I wrong
here and should I put it into .zshenv to affect _all_ possibly opended
terminals?

Ideas are welcome.

	Roland