Re: Test version zsh-3.1.6-test-1

Thomas Koehler wrote:
> Just did a "./configure ; make ; make install" on a Debian GNU/Linux
> box, but I can't find "zshcompsys.1" anywhere...

Ouch, that's because they didn't get added to .distfiles so didn't appear
in the distribution.  I've put them in for next time.

For now you can get the missing manuals from

http://www.ifh.de/~pws/computing/zshcompsys.1
http://www.ifh.de/~pws/computing/zshcompwid.1
http://www.ifh.de/~pws/computing/zshzftpsys.1

or the files Doc/Zsh/compsys.yo, Doc/Zsh/compwid.yo and Doc/Zsh/zftpsys.yo
are fairly readable in their raw forms.

WWW:  http://www.ifh.de/~pws/