cd directory completion?

I'd like to have cd complete directory names as well as
symlinks that point to directories (zsh-3.0.6). Is there
a way to do this without writing a completion function?
(And I don't want to fiddle with any 'chase symlink' setting
there may be - I like them the way they are).  I couldn't
find anything appropriate in the man page. If it's not
possible without a function, has anybody written one and
can send it to me?

Bye

Dominik ^_^

P.S.: please CC me on replies, I'm not on the list.

--
Dominik Vogt, Hewlett-Packard GmbH, Dept. BVS
Herrenberger Str.130, 71034 Boeblingen, Germany