bindings

How can I bind certain keys to zle (I think) motion commands?

For instance, I want the END and HOME keys to move to the end and
beggining
of the command line, in either insert or command mode.

I use the vi mode.

I don't know if this information helps but here it goes.

I'm on a SGI O2, IRIX 6.5, with a Microsoft Natural keyboard.
Using xev, when I press the END key I get:
KeyPress event, serial 21, synthetic NO, window 0x3800001,
    root 0x40, subw 0x0, time 1802884490, (173,180), root:(260,499),
    state 0x0, keycode 109 (keysym 0xff57, End), same_screen YES,
    XLookupString gives 0 characters:  ""

I think my zshell is version 3.0.5

thanks.

d a d o    f e i g e n b l a t t                       direct (650) 846-8386
dado@xxxxxxx - Technical Lighter                   front desk (650) 846-8100
PDI - Palo Alto, CA                                       fax (650) 846-8101