Re: prompt bug?

On Oct 1, 10:37am, Gabor wrote:
} Subject: Re: prompt bug?
}
} On Sun, Sep 26, 1999 at 05:36:58PM -0400, Gabor wrote:
} # I discovered this interesting anomoly in my prompt
} #
} # === home/gabor $ cd /
} # === / $ cd tmp
} # === //tmp $
} #
} # Interesting little extra slash there.  Is zsh just trying to make sure
} # I know tmp is off root?  My prompt is like
} #
}
} It's obviously affected by the setting of chaselinks.  Any comments?

Have you looked at "echo $PWD" lately?  It has two slashes as well in
that instance.  The prompt is not what's messed up, the value of $PWD is.

If how this happened is obvious to anyone, speak up, otherwise I may get
a look at it eventually along with other "cd" related stuff.