Re: New Stable Version 3.0.7?

On Nov 4, 10:32am, a normal guy wrote:
} Subject: New Stable Version 3.0.7?
}
} Did I miss an annoucement on the newest stable version being 3.0.7?

Yes; it went out over zsh-announce (which should have reached zsh-users by
proxy) about two weeks ago, and was posted to comp.unix.shells as well.

} [...] at the archive only 3.0.7 was available.

You can find everything back to 3.0.0, or thereabouts, in the "old" subdir
under the main zsh archive on ftp.zsh.org.  I haven't checked whether that
subdir is copied to any of the mirror sites.