Re: bounced mail - autoremove

Sven Guckes wrote:
>Shouldnt the maillist software unsubscribe addresses which bounce mail?
>The qmail based maillist do this, I think.

It should, but in this case it doesn't get the chance, because it's
bouncing to the wrong place.  It's supposed to bounce to the list
software, but instead it's bouncing to the original poster.  I've mailed
the relevant postmaster to tell them the various ways in which their
MTA is broken, but I haven't heard anything back and they've obviously
not done anything about it.

-zefram