Re: Complete Filenames With Spaces...

Wed, Jan 12, 2000 at 05:26:42PM +0000, Bart Schaefer escribió:

>It'd help to know whether you're using zsh-3.1.6 or later, or zsh-3.0.7 or
>before.  It'd also help to see "ls" output or the like showing the names
>that you expect to be completed.

mmmh, I'm using zsh-3.1.6, and supose this case:

% ls
Test File - Od.txt     Test File - Oddie.txt
  #That was Test<TAB>
% ls Test\ File\ -\ Od
  #                   ^ Cursor is Here
  # When hitting <TAB> again simply Nothing happens....
  # And of course autolist & listambiguous are set

I would like to see if it's my system's problem (well, I'm at the
University now) or it's a generic problem (I supose I'll test this tonight
at home).

--
They have computers, and they may have other weapons of mass destruction.
			- Janet Reno, US Attorney General, 02-27-98