bravo to peter for his excellent zsh-guide!

Hi all,
After a much too long pause i want to shout out:
"the zsh-guide by Peter Stephenson absolutely rocks!"
It's the thing that -not only IMO- was more needed than anything
else:
	to educate readers how to use a marvelous shell.

What does the best shell offer if it lacks good and
i mean, simple to understand documentation.

peter has the ability to do it and i guess when this
online-book is ready it will be one of my most loved shell-books.
Too often does a great program deeply lack something like that.

Peter has done it! Bravo!!!

Read it at :
	www.pwstephenson.fsnet.co.uk/computing/zshguide.html

--
For german zsh-beginners: My german zsh-page:
 http://www.infodrom.north.de/~matthi/zsh/

Linux: Getting better all the time