Re: 2 questions

Jason Price wrote:

> This is not exactly what I want.  I'd rather have menu complete when it's
> non unique, defaulting to the first option, and allowing tab'ing or
> arrowing through the list.  New completion setup is as follows:

> zstyle ':completion:*' menu select=200

Apart from what Oliver already said...

If you want tabbing through the matches you can either `setopt menucomplete'
or use

  zstyle ':completion:*' menu yes

if you want arrowing, use:

  zstyle ':completion:*' menu yes select

Using `select=200' is a bit weird, giving you selection only for
rather longish lists -- and exactly that combination doesn't work in
dev-22 (if the list doesn't fit on the screen). The CVS has some new
code for that.

Bye
 Sven