(forw) --help able programs and completion

----- Forwarded message from Matthias Kopfermann <kopfermann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> -----

Date: Mon, 26 Jun 2000 12:13:15 +0200
From: Matthias Kopfermann <kopfermann@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Bart Schaefer <schaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Roland Jesse <jesse@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: --help able programs and completion

Hi all,

I would like to have _all_ programs that have `--help'
to be completed with the right "--words".

Any idea how i could achieve that?

Of course i don't want to let the already existing completion
system for many programs to be overridden.
Only if there is _no_ completion there should ZSH  take the --help
approach.

Ps: this new completion system could be a big win if it had
easy to understand dialog-like boxes which one could use to
choose styles and tags and so on. :)
 At least for me it is much too difficult in the present state.
 I know that i can do almost anything with it but it still takes
 a lot of my time to understand it. :(

 --
 Unix is not _beginners_ friedly, thats the problem. No reason
 for a joke here.

----- End forwarded message -----