Re: (forw) --help able programs and completion

not quite sure who's forwarding what to whom here...
> Ps: this new completion system could be a big win if it had
> easy to understand dialog-like boxes which one could use to
> choose styles and tags and so on. :)
>  At least for me it is much too difficult in the present state.
>  I know that i can do almost anything with it but it still takes
>  a lot of my time to understand it. :(

Use compinstall.  I would like feedback, but the format is restricted by
the fact that it will be written in zsh, so there are menus but no dialogue
boxes.

--
Peter Stephenson <pws@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cambridge Silicon Radio, Unit 300, Science Park, Milton Road,