--help trough _use_lo , but how with -h style?

Hi again,
After I got the information about the use of `compdef _use_lo x y z' to
have x y and z commands completed I asked myself:
How can i do it with these `-h' commands. e.g. mutt only wants
-x flags. i would like to have such commands being completed just
like the much nicer to read --x commands. is there a function
already for these kind of commands? (I am not talking about a
specific mutt completion though that may be nice, too.)

BTW: i used to use perl for having --help commands being
completed and i have a function that does it with -h commands ,
too,  but it would be much nicer, if there was such a function in
plain-zsh already. Thats why i ask.

--
And in the end the love you take
is equal to the love you make