Re: completion for GNU color ls, anyone?

I've created a patch category on the sourceforge.net zsh project for the
submission of new completion functions.

    http://sourceforge.net/patch/?group_id=4068&_category=10305

Subscribers to zsh-workers of course can continue to send new functions
to the list, but we can use sourceforge as a "drop zone" for other new
completions and direct people there (via the FAQ and META-FAQ, perhaps,
but more likely via link on zsh.org) to obtain functions that either are
not in the distribution yet or are too system-specific for inclusion in
the general distribution.