Re: new completion modifications

> There is this, though:
>
> +_mailboxes:6> ((  ! 1  ))
>
> That's `if (( ! $+_mailbox_cache )) then' in _mailboxes.  So your zsh
> thinks it has already cached all the mailboxes it needs to know about.
> There probably should be some other way to force _mailboxes to reload
> the cache besides:
>
> unset _mailbox_cache

yup, $_mailbox_cache was set to /var/mail/slipcon, which does exist, but
isn't used because mail gets filtered straight to my MH folders.

I unset _mailbox_cache, and ran it again.  completion still doesn't work, and
_mailbox_cache gets set back to /var/mail/slipcon.  The dump file is
over 400k, so I'm not going to send it to the list.  I've put it
at http://mercea.net/~slipcon/misc/zsh25027mutt2

Thanks,
Scott