Tying multiple environment variables together

Hi,

There are three environment variables that are used by various
programs, that all need to be the same value.  From .zshenv:

export JAVA_HOME=/usr/java
export JDKHOME=$JAVA_HOME
export JDK_HOME=$JAVA_HOME

Unfortunately when I change the value of one I have to change all
three.  Is it possible to tie the values together, so that after
changing one they all get changed?  Something along the lines of
typeset -T, but for environment variables?

Thanks,

Steve