.. completion

Hello World,

I'm an enthused zsh-user.

I have a Problem with compctl. I don't use any completion
control, but there is something that bothers me.

When I type /us it will be completed to /usr/ when pressing TAB,
but .. will not be completed to ../ like in tcsh. I'm sure there
is one, but compctl is very cryptic to me, and this is the only
thing I miss.

bye,
Da.Ta.

--
Danijel Tasov, danielt@xxxxxxxxxxx PGP-Fingerprint:
00 3A 65 0C 47 66 46 27  E2 AF 3A C4 1C 2E E8 EE