New behaviour for HIST_IGNORE_SPACE option

It seems that the behaviour of HIST_IGNORE_SPACE has changed in
zsh 4.0.1, and I don't like the new one. I sometimes want to do
things like:

$ cmd1
$  cmd2
$ cmd1

With previous zsh versions (including 4.0.1 preversions), I just had
to hit the up arrow key for the last command. Now, it doesn't work any
longer (I have to hit the arrow key twice). Could there be an option
to get the old behaviour? Or perhaps to get the new one only when the
command fails (nonzero exit code)...

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@xxxxxxxxxx> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International des